Personal Data Protection Notice
By providing us with your personal information, you consent to KADOKAWA GEMPAK STARZ SDN BHD processing the following personal information that you have provided to us in the Contact Us Form anda Advertise With Us Form, or any other forms or documents provided to us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order. The personal data processed may include personal data that relates to:
1. Your identity (including your name, website, company and signature)
2. Your contact details (including your address, phone number and email address);
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
1. To provide you with the publications which you have chosen to subscribe to
2. To deliver notices and provide services in connection to your subscription
3. To respond to your enquiries
4. To invite you for our events
5. To convey to you the latest information regarding your subscription, through our SMS /email / letter announcements
6. To conduct market surveys and trend analysis
7. When relevant, for the delivery of gifts and other complimentary products and services
8. Accounting, auditing and taxation purposes
9. For administrative purposes
10. To investigate complaints and suspected suspicious transactions.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities or these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your personal data to the following parties (including those overseas):
1. Agents and services providers who provide services relating to the purposes for which the personal data is collected, including data processing services
2. Any person, who is under a duty of confidentiality who has undertaken the responsibility to keep such data confidential
3. KADOKAWA GEMPAK STARZ SDN BHD’s related and associate companies and affiliates
4. Other parties, in respect of whom you have consented to the disclosure of your personal data.
We do not disclose your personal data to unaffiliated third parties without your consent. However, we may disclose your personal data in good faith, if such action is necessary to comply with any government or law enforcement agency requirements, court orders or legal processes, or if required by law.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
Access, Corrections and Complains
By using the site or providing information requested by the site, you signify you understand and agree to all the terms of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use this site or service.
If you would like to make any inquiries or complaints or requests to access, correct or limit our processing of your personal data, you may contact us.